Saturday, July 23, 2011

Climbing up Crowders Mountain





















Last weekend the weather was pretty cool for July. It almost felt like fall, and since the weather was so nice, we took the girls hiking up Crowders Mountain. We didn't actually expect to make it up the mountain, just walk as far as they could, rest and then turn around and walk back. Surprisingly, Lucy walked almost to the very top and back by herself. She only asked to be carry when we were almost back to the car. It is now back to close to 100 degrees, so I doubt we will be hiking anytime soon, but we will have to go again when fall really does arrive.













1 comment:

  1. When I was a kid.. Mark Eddie % Ricky and I climbed to the Top of the rocks in 1 of your pictures.. They made me take my tube socks and they tied them in a little pine tree growing there... u could see them from the road for a really long time and it only took a few weeks for my feet to heal.... Bjb

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.