There are balls that roll through it making noise, it makes jungle sounds, plays music, and lights up. I just now figured out how to turn the volume down, so it isn't quite as horrible.
The second instrument of torture:

It plays music, lights up, and the princesses twirl and dance. They usually fight over who gets to ride on it. Occasionally Lilly will run like a crazed person, careening wildly around the house with Lucy on it, but that usually results in it tipping over and Lucy getting hurt.
The last and most recent item is this:
Yes, it is a child sized recliner. And yes, of course they fight over who gets to sit in it. Lucy can climb up into it, but she can't get out without tipping the whole chair over. Lilly thinks it is the best thing ever.
And since I've never heard the whole song (just the parts Jaclyn used to sing), here is "They're Coming to Take Me Away" I am pretty sure a great deal of mind altering drugs went into the making of this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4
That recliner is AWESOME. If you don't want it, save it for Sam and send it with the next person who comes to visit.
ReplyDeleteLilly loves it and would die if I gave it away. The giant green jungle toy can leave go to the first person that wants it.
ReplyDeletelol i had that song as my ringtone for a while
ReplyDelete