Thursday, February 4, 2010

The fairy-princess-pirate

For Christmas my mom got Lilly a dress up kit. She insists that we play dress up almost everyday. Currently, her favorite thing to dress up as is a fairy-princess-pirate. She carries her fairy wand around her waist like a sword. She tries to make Lucy dress up like a dragon, but Lucy doesn't cooperate too well. According to Lilly, every fairy-princess-pirate needs a tiny purse with jewelry.



In this picture the "dragon" is trying to rip the magic sword/wand out of the fairy-princess-pirate's hand and an epic battle was fought. The wand was saved, but the a necklace from the purse had to be sacrificed to appease the whiny dragon.


And yes I do realize that Lucy doesn't match at all, but it was actually early in the morning and she had slept in that since her pajamas were being washed. I did not take her out like that.

1 comment:

  1. That's priceless. I'm glad she likes her dress-up kit. And I love the fairy-princess-pirate's footed pajamas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.