Saturday, May 23, 2009

Singing in the rain and picking strawberries



Last weekend it rained really, really hard. Lilly wanted to go outside and play in the rain, so I let her. She had a ball and spent the whole time singing at the top of her lungs.





We also picked strawberries this week. Lilly has been so excited about this. She had to wear her special strawberry picking shirt and was so excited that she wouldn't even eat breakfast. She ate more strawberries then she put in the basket and by the time we left was covered in strawberry juice. I think we are going to take her back in a couple of weeks to pick blackberries.









Lucy, on the other hand, was not impressed at all with the strawberry farm.

1 comment:

  1. I love picking strawberries and blackberries! Looks like you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.