Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pictures of Lilly in the NICU




When our computer crashed last year I lost a lot of pictures of Lilly. Luckily Mom backed up her pictures on disks, so I have been going through those looking for pictures that I need. I found two of Lilly in the NICU that I don't have. These were taken at Christmas so she was about a month old and around 2 1/2 lbs.




3 comments:

  1. Um, we've aged. I mean, that's a crappy picture and I still look way better than I do now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had just had a c-section and I look way better then I do now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And we thought she was so big when she hit 2 /12 pounds! That girl has come a long way. We're so blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.