Lucy has recently been diagnosed with dyslexia, ADD, sensory processing disorder and an expressive language disorder. Last year she have a very difficult time in kindergarten and the decision was made to keep her back in kindergarten another year. While she is doing better this year(and has a really awesome teacher), there are still a lot of areas where she is struggling. After researching I found a reading curriculum called All About Reading that looked like it would be a good fit for Lucy. Since she still isn't reading at all we started with the pre-reading level. So far she loves it and I really hope it will help her out.
Coloring the letter A. She also got to glue buttons on for eyes.
She used playdough to make the letter A. She was a bit confused at first about how to make one, so I made one to show her.
At the end she got to put a sticker on the progress chart. She can't wait to get to the end.
http://www.allaboutlearningpress.com/all-about-reading-pre-reading/



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.