I'm on the first week. I wasn't sure how my morning coffee would taste without white sugar(I often joke that I like sugar with a little bit of coffee mixed in) but I made a latte using a tiny bit of maple syrup and milk and it tasted pretty good, so I think I will be able to give up the white sugar in my morning coffee fairly easily. Since I'm the only one who drinks anything but water, this first weeks challenge isn't going to be that hard.
Lucy and Jonas have enjoyed swinging in the hammock.
Lilly is counting down the days till school is out.
On Mother's Day Lilly got me up at 6:30 so that we could spend more time together. It is the thought that counts.
I finally got around to making beef jerky with my dehydrator. I don't eat jerky so I never think to make it. But other people said it tasted good, so I will probably make some more.
The girls have started swimming even though the water is still pretty cold.
We made whole wheat flat bread pizzas. The green stuff is spinach from the garden. The girls both love fresh spinach on pizza. Lucy does not care for pizza sauce.






So why haven't you told me about this health challenge?!
ReplyDelete