Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Is it winter yet?
I hate snakes, really I do. They are just below bees in the creatures-I-fear-beyond-words category. I know most snakes are harmless and they do good things like eat rats, but I don't care, I still hate them. We saw a snake in our yard today and it really freaked me out. It was only a hog nosed snake, but it still looked quite scary. It disappeared before Dad could get here and properly identify it, but we are pretty sure it is a hog nosed snake. It is better then last year when we found baby copperheads, but I would prefer to not see any snakes at all. I'm worried that Lilly will step on one without seeing it or that one will get under her sandbox. Between worrying about this and bee attacks, my blood pressure is going to go through the roof this summer. I'm ready for winter when I can enjoy the outdoors without being paranoid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.